From internal communications, to annual reports, outdoor and experiential, I’m passionate about concept and design, and aligning them with strategy.
For all of its potential, 92% of Blockchain projects fail. What are the other 8% doing right? We answer that in Value Visionaries for IBM Blockchain, featuring business and technical leaders sharing their secrets to success. These are human accounts of leadership in cutting-edge technology – and blueprints for other executives to follow.
Trade by small and medium enterprises (SMEs) powers the global economy. Yet 60% of their trade finance requests are denied by banks, largely because of risks and costs associated with outdated legacy systems. Enter IBM Blockchain for Trade Finance — and this story of a blockchain network that’s bringing new levels of trust, transparency and efficiency to the Nordic’s biggest bank and its clients.
When the conversation turns to blockchain for business, we set the stage – literally. At think 2019 and Consensus 2019, we created interactive booth experiences, anthem videos, keynote addresses, surround events, branded merchandise and more for IBM Blockchain.
As creative content directors for IBM Blockchain, we help the business world understand what blockchain is — and isn’t. You’ve likely heard about blockchain in stories about bitcoin. But through the 20-page site we manage, videos, blogs, social and other content, we’re describing IBM Blockchain’s most compelling use cases in business today: how it’s making the food supply safer, trade routes faster, money easier to send, and much more.
From helping people know where they stand financially, to understanding careers in the foreign service, the tools and sites I’ve worked on educate audiences in a fun and interactive way.
Whether it’s an interactive tool, a website or an online campaign, I ensure that digital creative is a compelling experience that rewards users with knowledge.
From illustrating creative ways to afford college, to chronicling the transformation of New Jersey’s largest city, tracing the 140-year mission of an iconic American brand, and developing a video for UBS’s new Wealth Management unit, I have been the lead on projects from concept to storyboard, casting and production.
New Jersey’s largest city is also a big success story. The award-winning #20StoriesofStrength brings Newark’s people, places and promise to life through images and :15 video vignettes on Instagram.
As creative lead, I was involved in directing the photos shoots, videos, as well as editing the videos to a :15s story.
In the first two weeks, this social campaign quickly spread across Instagram, generating 32,536 total audience engagements, as well as thousands of video views and hundreds of positive conversations, resulting in over 2.3 million impressions across social media.
In Masterpiece of Love, four artists were commissioned to create one-of-a-kind works to tell the stories of people who had recently lost loved ones. My creative partner and I managed the artists’ progress, designed the exhibit, oversaw its construction and installation, produced the debut event at the Newark Museum, and organized employee engagement efforts.
Disco Picnic was a one-of-a-kind picnic basket for the Picnic by Design event to raise funds to support nonprofits combating HIV/AIDS. I concepted and built the mirror-ball basket, designed the record plates, and staged the experience.
Masterpiece of Love
Grief is one of life’s most isolating experiences. But what if we could make things just a little bit better for those who are grieving? This is Masterpiece of Love, a series of short films celebrating life, love, art and the power of the human spirit. From concept to art direction and working with composer on music, these films are creating a positive conversation about death and life insurance on Prudential's social media.